A Magical Yoga Retreat & Teacher Training “Hawaiian Style” with Tracy & Manisha – April 10 – 21, 2013
A magical yoga retreat/ teacher training , “Hawaiian style” w/ Tracy Groshak & esteemed yogi and philosophy teacher, Manisha Singh Decosas!!
Magic can be defined as any mysterious, seemingly inexplicable, or extraordinary power or quality. The teachings that inform Vijnana Yoga remind us that when we bring our efforts to grace we connect with a source of extraordinary power that has the seemingly magical ability to open our eyes to see ourselves and the world around us with compassion and gives us the power to act from that place of inner wisdom. This retreat is about joining together with people of like mind and heart to engage the principles and practices of Yoga in a setting of natural power and beauty so that we can access and celebrate that which is our very own nature, Bliss!
This retreat includes:
- 10 nights shared accommodation at Hale Kai ocean-front private retreat space
- Vibrant Organic Feasts 2 meals/day + light breakfast (lots of fresh amazing food)
- 2 yoga classes per day incorporating meditation, pranayama, vayus ,asana, biomechanics & tensegrity repair series
- Every evening we will have “enlightening yogic philosophy study & discussions with a very creative twist!!”
- Ground transportation (pick up/drop off – to and from airport only)
- Does NOT include airfare, or gratuities
- Price will be based on Double Occupancy
Other options to enhance your retreat:
- Massage, kayaking, snorkeling, hiking, surfing, swimming & just chillin out!!
Please contact her directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org[star_list]
NEW dates: April 10th – 21st[/star_list]
Hale Kai (ocean house) is a sacred yoga retreat space in South Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii. The crystal clear waters of Ho’okena Bay are perfect for swimming and snorkeling. A myriad of colorful tropical fish, sea turtle, humpback whale and spinner dolphin frequent the bay.
Hale Kai is and open-air elegant, exclusively solar powered and sustainable yoga retreat space created and built by a yogi husband and wife team. Its Balinese style is in the spirit of old Hawaii. Surrounded by tropical gardens, fragrant flowers, hundreds of healing aloe plants, and fruit trees, and warm, blue, crystalline waters, Hale Kai offers the opportunity for living the life of a yogi.
The weather is warm & sunny year round. The Big Island has many beautiful beaches, waterfalls, warm springs, vapor caves, mountain hikes and Volcano National Park where you can experience Madam Pele the active volcano, Sea Kayaking is available at Hale Kai and there are numerous surf spots around the Island.
Where do you fly into: Big Island of Hawaii, Kona (airport code is: KOA)
Reservations & Payments:
- All trips require a deposit to reserve your space ~ The deposit will confirm your reservation until 30 days prior to trip departure, at which time the balance owing is due.
Method of payment is by cheque or money order made payable to ~[/check_list] Tracy Groshak:
1381 Maple St.
We also accept payment through Pay Pal subject to a 2.5% service fee.